Monday, August 3, 2009

Second Month Order Review

I ordered my food was automatically ordered on 7/29/09. It included 4 weeks worth of food- 112 items.

Apple Strudel Scone 1
Berries & Multigrain Flakes 2
Blueberry Flavored Pancake Mix 3
Chocolate Chip Scone 2
Cranberry Granola Bar 4
Lowfat Granola Cereal 5
NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal 2
Pancake Mix 2
Black Beans and Rice 4
Black Bean Tortilla Soup 5
Chicken and Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce 3
Fudge Graham Bar 6
Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables 1
Pasta with Beef 1
Red Beans and Rice with Sausage 5
Split Pea Soup 2
Tomato and Corn Chowder 1
Chili with Beans 2
Flatbread Pizza 6
Grilled Chicken Breast 6
Sourdough Pizza with Cheese 2
Vegetarian Chili 1
Chocolate Chip Cookie 1
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 2
Chocolate Crunch Bar 4
Double Chocolate Almond Cookie 3
Fudge Brownie 3
Milk Chocolatey Delight Bar 1
Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar 4
NutriChocolates 2
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie 4
Peanut Butter Cookie 2
White Chocolate Chunk Cookie 2
Cranberry Orange Pastry 1
NutriFlakes Cereal - 40% Bran Flakes 3
Thick Crust Pizza 3
Macaroni & Cheese 3
Vegetable Fajita 3
Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar 3
Mushroom Risotto 1
Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables & Gravy 1

RESULTS:

* Speed: 9/10- While my first order only took 4 Days the second order took- 6 Days.
*Accuracy: 5/10-
One item of my order was replaced- Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables was replaced with Wedged Potatoes with Sliced Beef. (Not really happy about this. Not a trade up according to the websites)
They also messed up with the cookies. I got 4 peanut butter cookies and 3 oatmeal raisin which is too bad because I really LOVE the oatmeal raisin.

Again the order included 28 free items: Like the last time, the majority of the items matched my order with a few exceptions:
1 Bag Barbecue Soy Chips (Sigh again? I can't bring myself to eat the first bag)
1 Bag White Cheddar Soy Chips (Same note as above)
2 Hardy Beef Stew (Same note as above)
1 Chicken Noodle Soup
1 Blueberry Muffin (UGGGGGGG!!!!!!! I HATED THIS!!!!!!!!!! YUCK!)
1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1 Chicken Breast Patty (ALSO UGGGGG!!!!! THIS IS CATFOOD- No that may be animal abuse)
1 Macaroni and Cheese with Beef
1 Chocolate Raspberry Lunch Bar
2- Pretzels
(I'm getting the feeling that the free items are a standard set of items. Most of them match up with my previous orders. It's just too bad that they didn't match more with the things I liked to eat.)

* Quality: 8/10- The chocolate items were melted. Given that I live in the desert I'm not overly surprised. The loss of points actually is attributed to several of the packages being squished again. Macaroni and cheese did not fair as well this time and several of my chickens have a crease.

No comments:

Post a Comment