Friday, August 28, 2009

Third Month Order Review:

My food was automatically ordered on 8/26/09. It included 4 weeks worth of food- 112 items.

Apple Strudel Scone 5
Berries & Multigrain Flakes 2
Blueberry Flavored Pancake Mix 1
Chocolate Chip Scone 4
Cranberry Granola Bar 2
Lowfat Granola Cereal 5
Pancake Mix 2
Black Beans and Rice 4
Black Bean Tortilla Soup 5
Chicken and Pasta in Cacciatore Sauce 1
Fudge Graham Bar 7
Red Beans and Rice with Sausage 5
Split Pea Soup 3
Flatbread Pizza 5
Grilled Chicken Breast 7
Chocolate Chip Cookie 1
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pudding 4
Chocolate Crunch Bar 7
Milk Chocolatey Delight Bar 3
Mint Chocolate Crunch Bar 8
NutriChocolates 2
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie 2
Cranberry Orange Pastry 2
Thick Crust Pizza 5
Macaroni & Cheese 2
Vegetable Fajita 4
Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bar 5
Chicken Salad 3
Rotini with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce 3
Swedish Meatballs with Pasta in Sauce 1
Peanut Butter Cookie 1
Zesty Cajun Style Chicken and Sausage with Brown Rice 1

RESULTS:

* Speed: 10/10- Record breaking delivery- 2 days!
*Accuracy: 5/10-
I am sorry to say that this time Nutrisystem did not do well on the accuracy level. They sent me an extra Chocolate Crunch Bar- which when I called they told me to enjoy it. But the sad substitution from my original order is that they did not send me any Flat Bread Pizzas. Instead they put in extra amount of Sourdough Pizza. I really wouldn't have minded if they had sent the Thick Crust Pizza, since I think it is as good as the Flat Bread. Instead I got a good yet not as good as my original order item.

Again the order included 28 free items: Like the last time, the majority of the items matched my order with a few exceptions:
1 Bag Barbecue Soy Chips (Third bag- they have now moved to the garage in my disposable food storage.)
1 Bag White Cheddar Soy Chips (Same note as above)
2 Hardy Beef Stew (Same note as above except it has an amazing shelf life, so it won't be hitting the trash any time soon.)
1 Chicken Noodle Soup
1 Blueberry Muffin (I think I ranted enough about this item. Also in food storage)
1 Chocolate Peanut Butter Lunch Bar
1 Chicken Breast Patty (In food storage. My Papillion seems to like it well enough, I've put it in her 72 hour kit.)
1 Macaroni and Cheese with Beef
1 Chocolate Raspberry Lunch Bar
2- Pretzels
1- NutriFrosted Crunch Cereal
2- Nuriflakes 40% Bran Cereal
1- White Chocolate Chunk Cookie

(The free items are all completely the same as last time. They seem like more because I ordered many of the items in August that I didn't order in September, but they are the same list of items. Good to know if you are getting the 3 months free food.)

* Quality: 10/10- Everything in the box was in really good condition this time. There were no broken or crunched packages. The candy bars were not completely melted. :) What can I say? It was 102 when the guy delivered it.

No comments:

Post a Comment