Saturday, November 7, 2009

November Update:

One of the aspects I wanted to test had to do with the weight gain after you get off Nutrisystem. So, in October I took the month off. During this time, I cooked my favorite foods, ate fast food, and used the skills taught through the weekly and daily classes online.

I can't say that everything went perfect, but I did learn what foods make me gain weight. For example: I can't eat bread. It is an almost immediate weight gain. I was shocked how apparent this revelation was; however, sugars don't seem to make me gain as much.

Once I figured out my hot zones, I've been able to maintain my weight the entire month. I left Nutrisystem at the beginning of October at 147.7 and I'm returning to the Nutrisystem diet at 147.5. Based on these figures I do think that if you use the information from the program, you do maintain your weight.

So why am I coming back? Simple: I'm not happy with 147. My goal is still to get below 130 and I'm going back to Nutrisystem to make this happen. I'll keep you posted. :) The good news is that I did get my little ten pounds lost bear! I'm thrilled! Great incentive.

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment