Friday, October 9, 2009

October update:

I realize I haven't posted in a while. Things were a bit crazy. They still are, but I have a night to sit and type.

Straight forward answers:

Am I still on the Nutrisystem diet?

Answer: Yes and No. I am continuing to eat Nutrisystem especially breakfast and lunch. Dinner is a bit harder to do, simply because I don't really care for their meals. Dessert is also less often. I'm finding myself less attracted to sweets these days, but it's nice to have something in case I get the munchies.

Have I gained weight since going off the diet?

Answer: No. I'm still losing weight. I reached 147 not long ago. I can't say the weight loss has slowed down any. I was a slow loser anyway. It's averaging about 2 pounds every two weeks. Sometimes it happens quicker than that, but it's not normal.

Would I do Nutrisystem full time again?

Answer: I plan to stay with the program, but most likely I'll only order the breakfasts and lunches. Unless Nutrisystem can pull away from overcooked pasta. I have no desire to eat the dinners.

Do I think the program is worth the money?

Answer: Absolutely! I learned so much while I was on the diet, especially portion control. It is well worth the money to have your eyes adjusted to what you should be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment