Saturday, August 22, 2009

Week 7 to 8



Wow, what a hard week. It isn't so much the going back to school, but it really is difficult to get back to the computer at the end of the day. I feel a compulsion to log my food on the Nutrisystem website, but I'm afraid this will turn into a weekend update. It is just impossible for me to sit down after a ten to thirteen hour day and talk about the program. Sorry.

This week has literally taken me up and down on the scale of emotions. I reached my all time low then bounced up two pounds, then lost two pounds and yesterday when I got on the scale I was at 152.2. Since I was really hoping to get a bear this month, I am more than disappointed. I can feel the diet now that I'm living an active life. I come home exhausted, and I'm starving. I've got to try and bring my snack to school. It just isn't working to eat it after I get home. The system wants you to eat it around 4:00, I'm still at school at that time. Maybe I'll enlist the aide of my cooler?

The inches lost are starting to slow, but I figure that is something to expect. I've lost the easy weight by now and the stuff I'm working off now are the pounds that have been one for literally decades. I've been 150 or above since 2000. It will feel so good to be under that mark.

I did receive an email from Nutrisystem this week regarding my next order. This is the first email of it's kind and I'm nervous that my order will not come as ordered but will be substitutions. I'm not quite sure. Maybe because I was constantly updating my order form last month it did not send me this... who knows???

This is the last month of my free food. I have to say I'm a little grateful. I really do not want any more soy snacks or chicken breast patties etc. I"m assuming that the adds to my order will be EXACTLY the same as the last order. (Sigh)

All in all the diet is going well. The slow down is frustrating, but I'll get through it. What I'm seeing is worth staying on the program. I have begun to think about getting another pair of jeans the next size down! That's pretty terrific!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL MENTIONED ABOVE: (Edited for personal information)


Your next Auto-Delivery order is scheduled to process in 4 days. You can make changes to this order until 6pm on the day before. _____to make changes to your order online, or you can call one of our counselors at 1-888-459-THIN® for help or suggestions.

Now that you've tried the NutriSystem® Advanced meals and desserts, you probably have a good idea of what your favorite items are. While all of our convenient foods will help you eat great, feel full, AND lose weight, you have the freedom to choose a combination that caters to your exact moods and tastes!

For instance, when it comes to dessert are you a choco-holic that enjoys the decadence of our Chocolate Crunch Bar or do you lean more towards the tangy sweetness of our Strawberry Shortcake Bar? Either way, NutriSystem® Advanced has you covered!

We encourage you to take a moment to pick your favorite foods. Customizing your order is the best way to continue enjoying your NutriSystem® Advanced program, because you get to choose exactly what you like.

NutriSystem® AdvancedIt's Easier. Healthier. Our best ever! Now with more crave-busting power to tackle that hunger. You'll eat great, feel full, AND lose weight!


Due to high demand, food orders are subject to change based on availability of individual food items at time of order processing. NutriSystem reserves the right to substitute individual food items which may have become out-of-stock or discontinued, with those of comparable value. Note: Substituted food items may contain different ingredients and allergens than those in items originally ordered. Please be sure to carefully check all individual product packages for the most updated information regarding ingredients and nutritional content for any/all NutriSystem food products, including new and improved items.

Although NutriSystem has taken every reasonable measure to have sufficient inventory to fill your order, availability of product(s) may change without notice. NutriSystem is not responsible for unavailability of product due to popular demand, whether discontinued or still in production. In the completion of orders, NutriSystem reserves the right to substitute a similar product. When making substitutions, NutriSystem takes great care to meet the requirements of your particular NutriSystem food program.

To see our Auto-Delivery cancellation and return policy,


COPYRIGHT © 2009 NutriSystem, Inc., 300 Welsh Road, Horsham, PA 19044, All Rights Reserved – http://www.nutrisystem.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment