Monday, September 14, 2009

Week 11:

Wow, what a week...

The week I've dreaded finally happened. I completely fell off the wagon. Of course, I did start out Tuesday with a touch of stomach flu, which therefore effected looking in the Nutrisystem cupboard.

You know how you can't look at a food, after you've been sick right after eating it? Well this is the problem. I am finally forcing myself to go back to the cupboard, but I really do think there is something wrong with the Grilled Chicken and I'm calling Nutrisystem today. The other chicken patties didn't end up with me sick every time I ate them. I think this must be a bad batch?

Oh well, time to test Nutrisystems Customer Service and return policy. :)

I'm not sure that I can say I completely fell off the wagon either. I more or less just didn't eat anything (maybe one meal) from Thursday to now. I realize that this is incredibly unhealthy, but I just haven't wanted to look at food all weekend. (Sigh)

I also have a new nemesis on the board. Football Season!!! Yes my dreaded foe, who encourages me to snack endlessly while yelling at quarterbacks to throw the ball. Finally the salty snacks of Nutrisystem will actually become something in my program. :)

I am trying to get back on the wagon, but it is difficult this week. I think after two months, two weeks I am finally tired of the program. This is most likely typical, because my Weekly Mindset Makeover- was all about shifting away from Nutrisystem and back into real food. Again I am astounded at Nutrisystem's commitment to change eating habits not have people in the program for life. Amazing! I'll try to get a picture a bit later. No makeup right now. :)

Till next time,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment